Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael B Steele has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael B Steele has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael B Steele has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Based on about 3 plus years with Dr. Steele as my primary care physician, I would recommend him positively to anyone. His advice and diagnoses are very accurate, sort of like he reads the statistical reports before talking with you. He took extra time to explain when needed. I had some pretty scary medical issues for a while, and he helped me navigate through the various specialists. Of the 10 doctors I have dealt with in the past dozen years, I would say that I am most confident in and pleased with Dr. Michael Steele.
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. My daughter has had abdominal pain for several months now. Still no diagnosis as to what is causing the pain. We got recommended to Dr. Steele through a chat line, so my daughter got an appointment with him. Dr Steele briefly examined my daughter, and then told her that the pain could be caused by several things, but there was no way to tell. He then told her that she didn't need to return, and prescribed pills for pain. She was supposed to call him back if the pain pills didn't work. WEll, come to find out , my daughter looked up the pills online and found that they were for depression. How do depression pills work to stop pain? They don't! What an idiot! Is he qualified to be a doctor? I doubt it! He is prescribing pills that he doesn't know what they are for! He needs to go back to Med School! Beware of this doctor! He doesn't know what he is doing! Some of his workers are extremely rude! You don't want to see this doctor or visit his office!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOlympic Internal Medicine, 2620 Wheaton Way Ste 1, Bremerton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael B Steele, MD - Internal Medicine in Bremerton, WA, in this video.
Dr. Michael B Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.