Dr. Michael Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stein?

He's the best and will do everything he can (and usually more)

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I came to Dr. Stein after I was dismissed by two other neurologists and one neurosurgeon that were unwilling to work with me--primarily because of financial reasons. A passing mention of Dr. Stein's name by a grumpy doctor turned out to be the best thing that happened to me.He and his staff treat everyone as an individual and with a great deal of care. Dr. Stein makes time for everyone, never rushes and always answers questions honestly. (This can lead to some time spent in the waiting room, but I wouldn't change a thing.) More was done for me in 6 months than the previous 5 years with other doctors and neurologists. He pushed to help me get the care I needed. I've never had a doctor care so much or work so hard for me. He and his staff are absolutely amazing and helped me change my life. Thank you!

You're The Best sodmarhar@yahoo.com

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Dr. Stein is the best doctor I've known, he's kind, caring, and he'll get to the bottom of your illness. I would recommend his expertise to anyone. There were times I cried, and vented on him, he has a listening ear. I hope you remember me Dr. Stein, it's been a long time. Hope to see you soon.. You listened to me in the ER when I needed a friend.

Posted on September 3rd, 2008

I have found this physician to be the best not only in the expertise he brings to his practice but in the highly sensitive manner in which he delivers his care. I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017