Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael A Steingart
Dr. Michael A Steingart, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Steingart is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Maryvale Hospital and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. Dr. Steingart has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Steingart has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael A Steingart has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Steingart is a doctor who apparently went into medicine because he cares about helping others. I had been in a severe car accident and was not doing well. Dr. Steingart helped me to get back on my feet!
Jumped through hoops to get insurance approval for MRI but slapped a $100 leg brace on not covered by insurance and was charged $640 with no other options discussed during the visit and no accommodation for a cash price later when we found out. When trying to arrive at a cash price solution later, was threatened with being sent to collections so paid the entire $640. I believe it's unethical to not be aware of patients'' insurance as they deal with it everyday and we don't deal with it very often. Could have just has easily purchased the $100 leg brace outside the office as it was always way to big due to swelling initially and Dr Steingart indicated it didn't really do anything but was just a reminder. Could have gone with a much less expensive reminder if a discussion had occurred.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Steingart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Steingart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Steingart, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Michael A Steingart is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.