Have you seen Dr. Michael J Sternschein?

TOP NOTCH DOCTOR AND SURGEON

I've been a patient of Dr. Sternschein for over fifteen years. Over that period, he's performed a tummy tuck, breast lift, eyelid surgery and a facelift; I've been thrilled with the results (and how long they've lasted). Dr. Sternschein is a trustworthy, knowledgable, skilled and meticulous surgeon. I consider him to be and artist who is in the very top tier of his field. He is honest, caring and reassuring with great bedside manners. He never rushes you and answers as many questions as you can possibly ask with truth and honesty. My son and daughter have had surgery with him and also hold him in the highest regard. I highly recommend him.

Sloppy, rushed and poor results

Wonderful!!!!!

I had a tummy tuck about 8 years ago. He was wonderful through out the whole process as was his staff. I would highly recommend him!

Had a very bad experience. I went for a consultation for removing my spider veins using lazer therapy. First the doctor asked me what my husband did for a living. Then he told me with his nurse as a witness I would need three to five procedures for about $500 each treatment and I would be ready to put my bathing suit in and go to the beach. After three procedures and spending $1500 I told doctor I saw no improvement and I said two more sessions was definitely not going to fix the problem. He looked me straight in the eye and said he never said three to five treatments. His nurse backed him up and said he never said that also. My mother in law was dying of overian cancer and I told him how stressful my life was. He is a crook and a liar.

Exceptional doctor

I had my first appointment with Dr. Sternschein after a dermatologist left me with a hideous facial scar. My initial consult with Dr. Sternschein was comforting and informative, and each visit with him has left me feeling confident and cared for. He assured me that we would work long term to ensure the best cosmetic result. Sure enough, over the past few months, he has guided me with his unwavering patience and exceptional expertise. I strongly encourage anyone considering cosmetic surgeries or procedures to seek out Dr. Sternschein. I am so grateful to have found him, and I wouldn't trust myself in anyone else's hands!

Doctor's Rating

Fantastic doctor. He spends time with you and explains the procedure. If there is anything that you don't understand he will take the time to make sure that you do. He answers all questions. After the procedure, he did not disappear. He stayed with me and was willing to come to my house during the snow storm. There is never a long waiting time in the office (Example: 10 - 30 people in the waiting room and you are kept waiting all day to see the doctor). This, does not happened in his office. The wait time was 5 min or less. All of his staff are courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sternschein and I would see him again.

Dr. Sternschein recently performed facial and neck surgery on me. The results were wonderful, but more importantly, the experience was marvelous. Dr. Sternschein and his staff are caring providers of plastic surgery. Dr. Sternschein is thorough and cautious, certainly a master in his field and has a caring, warm bedside manner. His staff is very competent in dealing with patients, helpful and accomodating to patient needs. I selected the doctor because of recemmendations from friends and drove a total of 6 hours for office visits and my surgery. It was worth every minute and I highly recommend Dr. Sternschein for plastic surgery excellence!

No Sales Pitch, Competent and Compassionate

Dr. Sternchein came highly recommended by my dermatologist. She said he definitely was the doctor to go to if I wanted a natural look. She was correct. Dr. Sternchein will spend as much time as is needed to explain your options and there is no pressure to "close the deal". He is impeccable and caring, and his staff is wonderful as well. If you want to look like yourself, only much better, he is the man to see.

I think he is an awesome physician and would recommend him to family and friends.

Dr. Michael J Sternschein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.