Dr. Michael E Steuer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Steuer?

Would like to see you again

I have changed I will not do what I did before Bedside manner is very good Your friend from chow wagon

This pain specialist group is the most unprofessional group of people I ever dealt with. This is Dr. Steuer's group on Timber Creek, Cordova, Tn. Whenever you ask any questions about your pain and what's going to happen next, everyone gets offended..

The screaming from all the patients makes it sound like a horror movie

I went for a nerve block for my low back pain. I was Alex back to the pre-op room. The pre-op nurse was the greatest experience I had at this crazy place. She was he only one that showed any type of corncern for the patients. As I waited for my turn, all I heard was SCREAMING.... Dr Steuer was performing the blocks. He was playing his music so loud and did not even turn the gas on in time. All the screaming from the patients could be heard in the waiting room. One patient even went out in an ambulance that day!

Have never seen methadone

I had been giving 2 prescriptions after having 5 injections which the last injection worked. Had drug test as always when walking in door. Anyway my knee went out on me and had to have knee replacement. Did not come back to clinic until released from orthro surgeon. I have never seen the nurse prac before, and she talked to me like a piece of crap. The drug test I had taken months before showed derivative of methadone in it. I have NEVER seen methadone. She voided my contract on the spot. I have made it my mission to find out why. Certain foods and seeds will show false positive. After the injection worked I needed one for other leg but that drug test done me in with. I have also read up on reviews and everything I could find and I am not the only one this has happened to. Why would anyone be so stupid to take anything to void their contract? Well I didn't . She was the only person at that place I had ever talk so ugly to me.

Citizen

I went this pain clinic in Oxford. He lets a Nurse Practioner named Katherine C. Smith run his office. This lady is the most rude woman you can imagine. I went there in 2012 and took steroid injections in my back that did not help. I was then diagnosed with Neuoropathy because I have had Chemo. That year Obama Care dropped my insurance and couldn't return. I started trying get help again this year 2016. Then when I went to one clinic in Jackson Ms. So I returned there. She seemed to think that I needed a Physc Evualation because I previously been to two clinics in my life. I said okay. They set me up one and those people called me and said they didn't take my insurance. They said it was 325.00 dollars to get and evualution "So I said No" I called her and the office and told them to find one that excepts my insurance. They then sent me a certified letter and said they could not treat me.

Watch your self I wouldn't go to see this doctor to save my life .. he makes rude comments to his staff and acts very unprofessional to his patients .. I started going to comprehensive pain !! You have been warned not to go to this dr or any of the others from the clinic

I have had very good experience with Mid-South.

I have had very good experience with Mid-South. You are helping me manage my pain and working with my other doctors to improve my quality of life.

I appreciate all of you

I have been a patient of Mid-South Pain Treatment Center and Mid-South International Pain Institute for several years. I have always been treated with courtesy. All members of your staff act in a professional manner. I appreciate all of you.

I have enjoyed my visits to the Mid-South Pain Treatment Center. The staff are very nice and caring to me as a patient. They are always very nice and also my doctor. Ms. Katherine Smith takes very good care of me. She always takes time to answer questions and gives me the best treatment possible to help with my pain. I am very glad to come to the center. I would recommend anyone to come here. This clinic really cares about their patient.

The staff is very professional, polite and courteous

The staff is very professional, polite and courteous. Dr. Raby is very down to earth. She explains everything in detail and showed other concerns. Her nurse is superb and I can’t say enough great things about them. Great job!

All person are very nice and concerned.

All person are very nice and concerned. This office takes care of my health problems, check my vitals and weight every time I come for a visit.

I very much appreciate the care I receive here

I very much appreciate the care I receive here at Mid-South Pain Treatment Center. I have had to be using these doctors for many years. The doctors, nurses and staff have always been willing to listen to any problem I am having and be as helpful as they can be. I could hardly walk or more move around at all before I first came here. In fact they have taken such good care of me that even though I have moved out of the area I drive back 4 hours each way to see them once a month rather than change doctors. I trust these doctors and nurses.

Dr. Michael E Steuer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southaven, MS.