Dr. Michael J Stonnington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Stonnington?

Excellent surgeon, great guy, easy to talk to.

My daughter broke her leg in two place and fractured her ankle. he met us at the ER and did surgery on a Saturday evening. He did a great job and explained everything to us.

Wronged!!

I would NEVER give his name out with the name4 surgeon near it. He hacked me almost 3 years ago. Although I complain3ed about the swelling, & the continued pain, he never tried to help me, or send me to someone who could. I had to go to New Orleans to find the problem. Now I must try to talk my Insurance Co. to pay for further surgery, because I will not let him ever touch me again.

Phenomenal surgeon

Dr. Stonnington is one of the most caring, compassionate, and intelligent physicians I have ever met. I was his first surgical patient of the day, and he still came to see me in the hospital that evening after having a full day of performing surgery on other patients. Because of his superior surgical skills, I am walking better than before surgery. His office staff is always so nice, helpful, and willing to answer any questions.

Dr. Michael J Stonnington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.