Dr. Michael Stotler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stotler?

Very knowledgeable

Posted on March 11th, 2017

The worst

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Brought my adult daughter several times. But stotler did not focus on her but instead was influenced by distant family.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I love Dr. Stotler and Jennifer. I don't feel like I am in a stuffy medical office when I'm there, especially in their new office. Dr. Stotler always takes time to listen to my concerns. Jennifer is busy since she is the only staff there but she is always friendly and sincerely seems happy to see me. Such caring is hard to find these days.

Great doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Stotler over six years some days I wonder why I keep going there because I feel like I get nothing out of it but then I do he has been good to me we try all kinds of meds to see if anything will work for me he doesn't push he lets me decide after telling all the pros and cons the only problem I have is with his receptionist Jen who is poor about getting back to you you can leave a message if you can send an email and she never seems to get back to you if I leave a message for Dr. Stotler Shrink he will get back to me I am glad he is my doctor he needs a new receptionist

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I love Dr Stotler and his caring treatment. He is so easy to talk with, very understanding and approachable. Would highly recommend.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I have seen him 12 times - no more

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Excellent doctor.....would definitely recommend!

Needs help

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Not thorough. Easily manipulated by outside personell

Best Psychiatrist I've met!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Always spends the max time with me and listens attentively. Caring and approachable. Knowledgeable and worked with my needs and wants. Does not appear to just "throw medication" on a problem. I recommend 110%.

Incredible Doctor!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Stotler. They got me in quickly, were courteous and the doctor was amazingly thorough and instantly made me feel at ease. I have seen several psychiatrists and the level of service anywhere else does not compare.

Great psychiatrist who does not push medications or diagnosis

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Michael Stotler at Saint Louis Wellness Center for over two years now and he has been a blessing compared to my past psychiatrist. Unlike other psychiatrists he works to get you off medications and onto more natural or less toxic medications. He has knowledge of what medications are known to work best for each type of problem and discusses all my options with giving me the pros and cons of each medication before we both decide which medication we feel would be the best. He works as a team with his patients. He is easy to talk too and extremely laid back but in a great way. He also accepts insurance which is very hard to find these days! His office staff only consists of one person, Jennifer, who is amazing at getting back to you whether it be through e-mail or phone calls very quickly and getting your prescriptions refilled right away. She is extremely cheerful and easy to work with and makes the experience even better. It is nice that he only has one office staff employee because Jennifer has gotten to know the patients and you do not even have to check in once she remembers your name, only to pay your insurance co-pay or reschedule an appointment. She has never been the least bit snoody to me like all other psychiatrists secretaries have been in the past. Dr. Stotler works at the Saint Louis Wellness Center with many options of therapists who all seem excellent and offer a variety of types of therapy. I know Dr. Stotler is no longer accepting new patients so I am so thankful I found him when I did and I simply found him by looking up great psychiatrists in Saint Louis through google, it was that simple. Seeing that he was with a wellness center I knew he had to have a better approach to medications than all my last psychiatrists who seemed to always force me on the very latest medications that would cost me anywhere from 300 to 1000 dollars to fill and they always had horrible side effects. Dr. Stotler takes into consideration of pharmaceutical prices and always gives me free samples of a new medication to make sure it works before I purchase an entire months worth. This is also extremely helpful and great about Dr. Stotler!

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Great psychiatrist! He is not taking new pts. now, though...