Dr. Michael L Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Strauss?

LOVE Dr. Strauss!

My husband has already recommended many of his friends to Dr. Strauss, and love him- so I've switched to him as well. He was especially terrific in a recent frightening health emergency my husband had. He had terrible stomach pains every 15 minutes- we thought he had a blockage and might need to go to the emergency room. We left a message for Dr Strauss' office at 6 am- and he called us back in under 5 minutes! We decided to wait until the office was open- since the emergency room would have us waiting the same amount of time. The doctor took us immediately- did many thorough tests- and we knew within less than 2 hours it was not a blockage, and were on our way home with prescriptions filled. My husband recovered very quickly, and Dr. Strauss was in touch and accessible for questions by phone. I have full confidence that DR. Strauss is exactly who we would want to see in a crisis- or just for a routine check up. Good Docs are hard to find in NYC- he's one of the best I've encountered in my 38 years.

While I had a lovely visit with DR.Strauss the first time I have dealt with him my second time was a nightmare. I have recently suffered a car accident and when they told me they do not accept my car insurance as a result of not being a "no fault" doctor they refused to direct me to another doctor. Their answer was simply " go to the ER", when I expressed how this was not good customer service I was directed to "go to another doctor" I have never dealt with such cold and unhelpful people in any field. I suggest staying anyway.

Excellent MD

He has been my MD for the last 10 years.

Dr. Michael L Strauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.