Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Streeter
Dr. Michael A Streeter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Crown Point, IN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Streeter is affiliated with Franciscan St Anthony Health and St Vincent Jennings Hospital. Dr. Streeter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Streeter has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 17
Worse experience I have ever had in an emergency room. I was experiencing excruciaing ear and throat pain and had not eaten or drank for over 24 hours due to pain. Dr. Streeter just didn't listen and gave wrong diagnoses. He diagnosed me with tmj click, otalgia of left ear and sore throat. I was later diagnosed with glossopharyngeal neuralgia. I was given nothing in ER to relieve ear pain. His bedside manner needs improvement and he needs to concentrate and improve his listening skills
I was seen by Dr. Streeter in the ER at St. Anthony. He was hands down the BEST emergency department physician that I have ever been treated by. I have also been to the ER with my husband & four children as patients, and out of ALL my experiences with ER Doc's ~ Dr. Streeter was the best! He was very timely (I wasn't even finished being triaged when he came to the room!) His people skills are above and beyond most doc's that I've met (most doctors just want to get you out of the ER as soon as possible) He was kind, friendly, YET, thorough. He ACCURATELY diagnosed and treated my problem.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Streeter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Locations & DirectionsMichael Allan Streeter Do, 11691 Westvalley Dr, Crown Point, IN
Dr. Michael A Streeter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.