Dr. Michael W Strider Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Strider?

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. Great bedside manner, extremely courteous. I have been an patient of his for the last 13 years and have referred ALL of my friends and family in the area to him.

Worked with a ton of doc's

I have seen the best and the worst side of many docs as I worked along side many for years. I have always loved Doctor Strider because he never shows to his patients when he is having a bad day, always friendly and so far has never run behind schedule. As for the review one patient gave about the cancer, I have always been told and believed in "plan for the worse, hope for the best". I feel this doctor follows this standard to better catch anthing that COULD be very bad later. Several friends have had their babies with him and have loved his dicision making and the fact that he included them in on everything.

Dr. Michael W Strider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Leonard, MD.