Dr. Michael E Sturgill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Sturgill?

I went to see him for a herniated lumbar disk problem,i had a 1 year old MRI,figuring he would say ,lets have a more recent one, negative .That told me something,about his care of patients,i have no trust in him.

He has my respect

He evaluates the facts objectively. He has great experience, and only does surgery when it is necessary. He does not perform surgery for the sake of doing surgery to make money. He is the surgeon I would let operate on me and my family. There are a lot of bad doctors out there, so when I come across a great one, I need to spread the word.

Dr. Michael E Sturgill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.