Dr. Michael S Stutesman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Stutesman?

patients beware! ...

Dr Stutesman treated an elderly family member and provided little to guidance in regard to pain control. Was not approachable and left family members trying to advocate for this patient in the dark. It is a shame when healthcare professionals, lack both care and the professionalism. Would advise you to look elsewhere - it is worth a drive to Hickory or Lenoir to find a doctor you can trust.

Been with dr Stutesman 30+ years. Excellent service

Highly Recommended

I have seen Dr. Sutesman for a number of years and during times of sickness he has been spot on with his diagnosis as well as any further treatment regarding any type of specialist he has had to recommend. Dr. Stutesman has a dry sense of Humor and a no nonsense approach to your health. In other words, he makes you accountable for your health issues when you may be creating your health problems by not properly caring for yourself. Highly recommended and can help you if you listen to what he asks of you during your treatment.

Life Saver

I have been going to Dr. Stutesman for years and would'nt go anywhere else. His bedside manner has always been great, he really cares about his patients. His diagnosis has always been right on the money. His encouragement for me to live a healthy lifestyle has been a positive influence for me. He was very honest with me being obese and I really appreciate this because it made do something about it. Ten years ago he picked up on possible bladder cancer which I was to young for. With the follow up and tests he sent me to I did great and am alive and well. I and very thankful to be his patient.

Horrible Doctor, look elsewhere

If you are looking for a good doctor you should look much further. Dr. Stutesman is not very interested in helping his patients. He ignored my request to have tests run. I had to have a specialist run the tests to get a diagnosis which was much more costly. He agreed with me in the office about a treatment option and then did not follow through. In the end even with quantifiable evidence I paid his office over $ 500 and went without any treatment until I spent much more money going to see a specialist to get the same treatment discussed with him. When I told Dr. Stuteman I was interested in feeling better he told me that cocaine would make me feel better. Very unprofessional and unethical in his practice of medicine, the man shold not be able to practice medicine plain and simple.