Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Michael D Sulkin
Michael D Sulkin is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, MD. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 10
I visited Dr. Sulkin for my varicose veins that had been bothering me for years. My mother had them too so I knew that they would only get worse. Dr. Sulkin spent a long time with me answering all my questions. He was wonderful. It is now a month after my procedure and my legs already feel better. He is the best!
The office staff was unprofessional and unorganized. Dr. Sulkin performed the MOCA closure, and when that didn't close all of the 6" vein, he did the VNUS closure. Neither was quick and painless. I also had the foam schlerotherapy done, and was not told they could only drain the old blood at the 1 week followup. I can't help but think that my end result could have been better, but I'll never know. BTW, the ultrasound techs were great.
I came to Dr. Sulkin after a different doctor informed me that I would need at least five surgeries for my varicose veins. Dr. Sulkin reviewed my test results with me, informed me what he recommended and why. He was so patient with me and my daughter and answered all of our questions. His rapport with his staff is outstanding. It is clear that his experience and personality make him the "go to" surgeon for my family and friends!
Hi had VNUS close with Dr. Sulkin. He told me the procedure would be quick and painless and it was far from it. He couldn't find the vein, and I was in pain when he kept jabbing something in my leg to find it. Then he was freaked out that he collapsed the vein. An hour and 20 minutes into the procedure he asked if had someone to drive me and said "you worked him like a dog" during the procedure. Now I need a second procedure and have no idea where to go. Overall he was nice before the procedure but didn't want to talk about what went wrong.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions20410 Observation Dr, Germantown, MD
Michael D Sulkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.