3.9

Have you seen Michael D Sulkin?

Outstanding

I visited Dr. Sulkin for my varicose veins that had been bothering me for years. My mother had them too so I knew that they would only get worse. Dr. Sulkin spent a long time with me answering all my questions. He was wonderful. It is now a month after my procedure and my legs already feel better. He is the best!

NOT recommended

The office staff was unprofessional and unorganized. Dr. Sulkin performed the MOCA closure, and when that didn't close all of the 6" vein, he did the VNUS closure. Neither was quick and painless. I also had the foam schlerotherapy done, and was not told they could only drain the old blood at the 1 week followup. I can't help but think that my end result could have been better, but I'll never know. BTW, the ultrasound techs were great.

Excellent!

I came to Dr. Sulkin after a different doctor informed me that I would need at least five surgeries for my varicose veins. Dr. Sulkin reviewed my test results with me, informed me what he recommended and why. He was so patient with me and my daughter and answered all of our questions. His rapport with his staff is outstanding. It is clear that his experience and personality make him the "go to" surgeon for my family and friends!

Great teacher

Dr. Sulkin met with my mother and me to discuss her leg problems. He went into great detail about her condition and how he planned to treat it. He used pictures and diagrams to help us understand. My mother and I felt really taken care of by him.

Mixed opinions!

Hi had VNUS close with Dr. Sulkin. He told me the procedure would be quick and painless and it was far from it. He couldn't find the vein, and I was in pain when he kept jabbing something in my leg to find it. Then he was freaked out that he collapsed the vein. An hour and 20 minutes into the procedure he asked if had someone to drive me and said "you worked him like a dog" during the procedure. Now I need a second procedure and have no idea where to go. Overall he was nice before the procedure but didn't want to talk about what went wrong.

Great doc!

My wife and I came to see Dr. Sulkin because she has varicose veins. Dr. Sulkin explained what this is, how he wanted to treat her and what to expect. He not only answered our questions, he told jokes to put us at ease. It was very reassuring to come to such an experienced doctor!

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Sulkin was outstanding with me and my husband who developed a blood clot in his leg. Dr. Sulkin explained what this meant, how to treat it and what to be aware of for future care. He was helpful and kind. Most importantly, he brought a sense of humor into the exam room that immediately calmed me any my husband. Highly recommend!

Dr. Sulkin spent an extensive amount of time explaining my condition to me and my family. His bedside manner put all of us at ease.

Michael D Sulkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.