Dr. Michael H Sumko Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Sumko?

Failed TKR

Dr. Sumko does not listen to his patients. He walks-off while you are talking to him, so he can visit with other patients. It has been 5 months since my TKR, and I have more pain, popping and crunching in my knee, now than before the surgery. He just shrugs his shoulders when I informed him of the the pain and popping. I did get an infection, which I complained about on the second day after surgery and was ignored. The Physical Therapist diagnosed the infection a week later. Dr. Sumko insinuated that I had the skin infection before my TKR. Not true! I will not recommend him to anyone.