Dr. Michael E Summerfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Summerfield?

I definitely would and have recommended Dr. Summerfield. He is very caring and takes the time to listen and explain all options He reassured me that he would take care of my eye condition and he has. I have had 12 visits over the last year ad 2 very successful surgeries. I am very grateful for his care.

Quality Service with Dr. Summerfield

Great job to Dr. Summerfield! He is very informative. It is a great help to consult him about the condition of my child eye problem. My child has a tourette syndrome. He helps me to become aware with my child’s eye disorder. He provided complete care that is needed by a child who has this condition. He is professional and friendly to client or patient.

Great doctor

Dr. Summerfield is really a good doctor. I had an eye emergency on Friday afternoon, but he agreed to have a look at my eyes on Saturday. It took him a long time checking everything about my eyes. He is really careful and professional. He treated me like treating his own family. Thanks to his treatment, I became better very soon.

Great job

Nice doctor and took time with me and my problems.

Excellent Doctor!!!

Dr. Michael E Summerfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverdale, MD.