3.2

Have you seen Michael Susco?

Over prescribes. Wasted a year of my life because of the medications he had me on. Made me worse then the beginning amd created so many other issues. Once I talked to other psychiatrists they were shocked and confused as to why any psychiatrist would ever put a patient on the amount of medications and the combination of medications I was on. Please, please, please do not go to him or let anyone you care about go to him.

Great doctor

Dr. Susco was very knowledgeable, informative and sensitive to my needs as a patient with major depression. He most likely may be attributed to my being alive today. Thank you.

Grateful Patient

Dr Susco helped me get back to living after a traumatic car accident changed my life. He knew the triggers and helped me work through using ways from which I could successfully develop . This saved my life when I felt like I couldn’t deal with chronic pain anymore. His services and great care have improved my life and helped me earn back my courage. Thank you Dr Susco! Poughkeepsie area misses your expertise and sense of humor.

He's a great doctor in my opion

rude, arrogant. no regard for my input. Doctor=God complex. Cancelled often, arrived late, finished early.

Doctor Likes ECT

The doctor offers little else in difficult cases except ECT. As a family member, it was pratically impossible to get in touch with the doctor and discuss any other treatment.

Patient Care..

I am very upset by Dr. Susco's professonalism. I had a friend who was one of his Patients. Dr. Susco had no follow-up treatment and no plans for aftetcare. I'm appalled of the lack of patient care. I have been in Healthcare profession for over 20 years and have ever experiencred this lack of patient care. I have worked in Healthcare for over 20 years and appalled by the lack of patient care he expressed. He should be reported to the the Medical Association.

Michael Susco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canandaigua, NY.

Michael Susco Is this you?