Dr. Michael C Swan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Swan?

Knowledgeable, Skilled, Professional, Kind

Wonderful physician. I had a partial hysterectomy done by this physician. I have had dental work that was much more discomforting.

I LOVE DR.SWAN AND HIS OFFICE STAFF

great!! All of the above would be excellent

He is super nice and smart

Wonderful Doctor.

Wonderful doctor. Has been my doctor for almost 18 years. Delivered all three of my children. My husband and I love Dr. Swan.

Patient

Dr. Swan preformed surgery on me earlier this year and I could not be more pleased. He is one of the kindest and most professional doctors in Nashville. There is never an excuse for a doctor to be arrogant or unkind. Others could take lessons from him. His staff is equally as professional and gracious to every patient. Dr. Swan does an excellent job of making his patients feel comfortable in very uncomfortable circumstances. He also does great follow-up. He returns calls and never makes his patient feel that thier questions are unnecessary. He made everything clear to me and continued throughout the process to keep me in the loop about everything that he was doing and why. He made regular visits to me in the hospital and spent necessary time explaining things to me. I never felt that I was a burden to him or that I was taking too much of his time. The hospital staff constantly raved about his care for his patients and how kind he is to them. The surgery staff made similar comments as well. With all the rave comments about him he remains a humble and dedicated doctor. I would trust him with any other surgery I may need and find myself recommending him to every woman I know who needs similar health care.