Dr. Michael H Swann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Swann?

Great results and attention to detail

Dr. Michael Swann has treated me on six occasions for Basal Cell Carcinoma and other pre cancerous conditions. I have also recently undergone treatments to help diminish the chances of cancerous conditions on my face. I am light skinned and prone to have more ailments like this arise. On every occasion where I have had surgery or a treatment Dr. Swann and his staff have provided the highest quality care possible. They are meticulous and very attentive to all of my specific needs. Also they have followed up with me after the procedures by phone and at other appointments to check on my progress. It was a great experience and I will be their patient for life.

Excellent surgeon

I appreciate the way Dr. Swann and his staff handled my skin cancer removal. He is very skilled as a surgeon and the staff was very nice.