Dr. Michael Swanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Swanson?

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr Swanson and his team are the most experienced and caring staff. Doing IVF is a long process and they are willing to explain everything until your satisfied. They also give you emotional support and they follow up throughout my pregnancy that things were going well.

Mr.

Posted on March 26th, 2014

One of the best Doctor's in Colorado.

Posted on November 11th, 2013

I had the best experience at Conceptions. Everyone from Dr. Swanson, the nurses & the front desk ladies were so polite and made everything so easy. Dr. Swanson has great bedside manner and is very patient and kind. I was a little stressed when we decided to go this route but he and his stafff made me feel very at ease with the entire process.

Amazing

Posted on June 18th, 2013

He was absolutely amazing. He understood my issue and fixed it. He cares about his patients and wants the best for them.

Best Doctor in this world

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Swanson is the best doctor I have ever seen, he thinks about everything and covers everything and fist of all he is a human before a doctor and that is what I love about him... gave me the best gift in this world ( My Twins). can't thank him enough and can't say enough things abotu him.

Dream-Come-True

Posted on November 8th, 2012

After struggling with infertility for what seemed like an eternity, Dr. Swanson was able to diagnose the issue, and now we are expecting twin girls in a few weeks! IVF is a difficult procedure, emotionally and physically, but Dr. Swanson and his team helped simplify everything step-by-step, and made me very comfortable. I truly believe we were meant to start our family this way, and I'm grateful to Dr. Swanson for helping us conceive our two little miracles! I highly recommend Conceptions and Dr. Swanson for anyone that is struggling with infertility - they brought me hope followed by my dream-come-true!

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Swanson was very sensitive to all of our need durring a very emotional time. He was caring and provided us with more than enough information so that we could make an informed decision. I would highly recomend him!

Dr. Swanson Truly Cares

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Infertility is an emotionally taxing journey. It takes a special Doctor to make you feel comfortable through what can be a difficult process and to continue to encourage positivity. Dr. Swanson is an extremely kind man, who obviously has a passion for helping create beautiful families. He takes time to explain possible issues, available options and their success rates. We are so happy to have a healthy baby boy with the help of Dr. Swanson and his amazing staff at Conceptions. I would recommend him to everyone.

undefined

Posted on August 14th, 2010

Dear Dr. Swanson and Conceptions Staff - Thank you for your part in our care. Your compassion is evident in your interactions. Your dedication enabled our dreams of a family and, for this, we will always be greatful.

AMAZING!!!

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr. Swanson and staff are amazing!!! I had a horrible experience with a previous RE and thought I would never have a family. Dr. Swanson changed everything for me. Everyone in the office is so nice and caring. I never felt like I was just a paycheck. I felt like they really cared about me and my fertility issues. I highly recommend Dr. Swanson.

Provides Excellent Care!