Dr. Michael A Swirtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Swirtz?

Good and Bad experience

Gave me a hard time and he's kind of a moody person.

I wouldn't choose anyone else to deliver my babies.

I would recommend Dr. Swirtz. Over the last 13 years I've given birth too 4 girls and Dr. Swirtz has delivered each one. I feel confident in my choice. I would not be able to have done it without him. All his staff are helpful and friendly as well.

Has always had an attitude with me and my husband. I am pregnant with twins and this is my first pregnancy. My husband has called for me being in preterm labor and he has always been very short with him. I have had to go back to the OB unit because what he ordered didn't fix the problem and when my husband called to tell him I was still having trouble his response was "Well she was just in last night! If she is in that much pain she needs to go in again I guess!" He made it sound like I was trying to be difficult. Also, one of the medicines he ordered for me when I was in the OB unit for contractions and preterm labor made my chest hurt and I was having an allergic reaction and when my husband went out to the nurses station to tell the nurses about it, Dr. Swirtz just rolled his eyes and sighed really loud like he was annoyed. I just haven't had a good experience with him and I wouldn't recommend him.

I recently had a complicated pregnancy that ultimately ended with us losing the baby but throughout everything Dr. Swirtz and his office were wonderful. He was very caring and helped me be at ease yet he was honest and clear about what was going on with the pregnancy. Will definately be seeing him for my next pregnancy

Dr. Michael A Swirtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.