Dr. Michael J Szostak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Szostak?

Terrible experience

Terrible experience with this doctor who could not own up to a mistake that resulted to considerable hardship for patient

Best Urologist in the Tampa Bay area

Its too bad you have to get ill to find such a dedicated medical professional. 2nd time with Dr. Szostak and I can tell you he has earned his reputation as the go to urologist in the Tampa bay area. I highly recommend him to my friends and family and to anyone for that matter without hesitation.

Dr. Szostak Urinary Implant

I like the fact that Dr. Szostak was very upfront and honest about the replacement of a AMS 800 urinary implant. I had one rupture in 2010 which lead to a near death experience. But I knew I could not go on with no control. The surgery went great, I followed up last week and all is well. He is also going to treat another symptom we found which is low testosterone.... Only complaint I have is he is too busy to really listen while he types into his laptop, average time with him is about the average wait time..

Progect manager

incompetent surgeon; makes mistakes, will not own up to them.

Mrs.

Dr. Szostak is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, spends just the right amount of time with me, and I had a very pleasant surgical experience. I would recommend him to anyone. If I could change his rating from 4 stars to 5 I would.

Spermatocele surgery

It has now been almost one week since ungoing a spermatocelectomy. In contrast to many comments posted on other websites regarding this surgery and difficulties involved, I have found this surgery to be only a minor inconvenience. There was some swelling. Perhaps it was Dr. Szostak's skill. I have experienced only a little discomfort but have had to use no medication. Not even so much as an Advil. 5 days after surgery, I went dancing and had no discomfort from that at all. I highly recommend Dr. Szostak for any urological needs. The only negative comment is that I did not receive a phone call from his office following surgery which kind of surprised me. The hospital did call, so they probably would have notified his office.

Dr. Michael J Szostak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.