- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Bennett MD
Dr. Michael T Bennett, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Michael T Bennett has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael T Bennett has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Michael T Bennett Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael T Bennett
Dr. Bennett graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1977. Dr. Bennett works in San Diego, CA and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway, Scripps Mercy Hospital and Sharp Memorial Hospital.