Dr. Michael Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brown?

IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN

Dr. Brown performed my mastectomy with compassion and confidence. His experience made for a short yet healthy, healing period. If I had to do it again I wouldn't choose another doctor and if I have to have a surgery for any other reason I would choose Dr. Brown before any other doctor.

Personable

Dr. Brown took the time to answer all of my questions. He was extremely patient and supportive during a very difficult and emotional time.

he did the job

previous surgeon wanted to do a full mastectomy after to lumpectomies did not achieve clean margins. Dr. Brown suggested a 3rd attempt and he was successful.

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Dr. Brown is one of the most caring, thoughtful, thorough, and amazing doctors I have ever been to. Goes out of his way to help patients, and even donates his time when he is not practicing to help do free medical procedures to people in third-world countries. A truly, genuinely incredible human being and doctor.

Very positive experience-very caring bedside manner-did not talk over my head-very positive visit overall.

- Rushed through visit- Did not feel doctor was completed focused on my issue & circumstances

This doctor has to be one of the best in Berks County. I had several problems with pain, and not only did the nurse return my phone call, but Dr. Brown checked in with me as well. True professional who actually CARES about his patient. So RARE in the world we live in today.....

Dr. Michael Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.