Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael T Cane has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
As always when we have to see an Gynecologist for one reason or another is NOT the #1 priority on our list of things to do but unfortunately we need to for our health. I first visited Dr. Cane about 2 weeks ago for female issues that I've been experiencing for a very long time. After explaining my health history and female issues to him he knew right away what the problem was and immediately got the ball rolling. He didn't waste any time. He's a very good listener. Took time to sit with me on my 1st visit to discuss all that I've been through. My first procedure with him was a uterine biopsy in which Dr. Cane talked me through the whole way and was very sensitive to my needs. We are females after all so getting that attention and sensitivity is welcoming. I'm very comfortable with him and his staff is great. They don't make me feel like a number but like a person which is a big plus for me. I would recommend Dr. Cane for any female issues, concerns or problems.
Dr. Cane is a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing him for years for both my pregnancies and annual check-ups. I won't go to any other doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2014, 2012, 2015, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Michael T Cane accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Healthcare Associates, 121 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Cane in this video.
Dr. Michael T Cane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.