Dr. Michael Isenberg Is this you?

3.4

Posted on November 16th, 2013

Its been years... I was very sick, very fearful, He was rude and mean to me. The nurses told me I should turn him into the board of health, I later was diagnosed at a major hospital with a rare disease. I would hope that he reads these two reviews and remember why he went into practice. So very sad to be treated bad when your not well.

PATRONIZING, RUDE, IMPATIENT DOCTOR!

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I waited 2 months for an appointment with Dr. Isenbeg and was hopeful to be able to find a cause for the miserable symptoms I have been experiencing. The morning of my appointment I got a call and was asked if I could come in much earlier, which I rearranged my day and did. When I got to the hospital, the receptionist was very nice however the minute Dr. Isenberg came in to evaluate me, was a completely different story! He was rude, impatient, cut me off mid sentence and made me feel as if I had no right to be there. He felt my labs were normal and I wasn't smart enough to know what his specialty was. He argued about how I was diagnosed with certain conditions. He pondered as to why I was there even though I mentioned several times my primary care physician referred me to him. He patronized me to the point I picked up my things, told him I was done with the appointment and I left without looking back. I went out of my way to come to the appointment 2 hours earlier than my appointment time and this is how I am treated? I would NEVER recommend this "doctor" to ANYONE. A big fat F for FAIL!

Posted on January 15th, 2015