Dr. Michael Jacobson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jacobson?

Dr. Michael Jacobson

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Excellent Dr. He is very excellent at functional medicine . Helped me a lot. Took the time with me. When I was his patience , he had me feeling the best I had ever felt in years, Problem is he closed his practice in Layton, Utah without telling patience a head of time leaving patience high. and dry. I believe the Mohawk address is his home address. Would I go to him again. Yes as long as I knew he wouldn't close his doors again without letting patient he was leaving.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

My husband and I are exceptionally pleased with Dr. Mike Jacobsen. He is up to date, thorough, caring, quickly tries to help with any specialty care we have needed. He has corrected mistakes previous physicians have made or followed through with proper treatment where former physicians have not. He is pesrsonable, clean and healthy appearing, and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Mike Jacobsen to anyone.

great doctor!!!

Posted on August 6th, 2009

I liked this doctor because he is one of the few Doctors who will listen to your problems and not just immediately pull out the prescription pad and move on. His training in natural medicines is definitely a big plus. This doctor is highly recommended!

Posted on April 7th, 2016