Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael T Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Murray is a very dedicated surgeon. He takes the time to explain procedures and answer any questions. When my surgery was more complicated than he originally thought, he spent 6 1/2 hours in the operating room, taking his time to make sure that his repair of the spinal deficit was perfect. Although he is very busy, his skill and caring make up for the extra wait time at the office. He is dedicated to his practice - he accepts the insurance carriers that other doctors wouldn't even think of dealing with. I would highly recommend Dr. Murry to anyone needing spinal surgery.
25 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Michael T Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChideckel & Haveson, 380 2nd Ave Ste 1001, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Murray in this video.
Dr. Michael T Murray is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.