Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael T Weaver
Michael T Weaver is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Michael T Weaver has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Michael T Weaver has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Michael T Weaver has the following 1 expertise
- Heart Diseases
Michael T Weaver is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Self-verified patient of Michael T Weaver - Posted on July 28th, 2015
Aortic Valve replacement was my first surgery in life. Dr. Weaver excelled in patient confidence through explanation and encouraged feedback. I highly recommend this physician and surgeon. I am a Vietnam era veteran sent to Dr. Weaver from the Veterans Administration, receiving surgery at Tulane University Medical Center. I now have restored breathing and stamina on exercise, after the previous valve with severe stenosis was replaced. I cannot thank this man enough!
Self-verified patient of Michael T Weaver - Posted on March 23rd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Michael T Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Michael T Weaver in New Orleans, LA, in this video.
Michael T Weaver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.