Dr. Michael Yim Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Yim?

I do not recommend

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Found him to be uncaring, arrogant, unconcerned about my waiting time, ridiculed patients behind their backs, laughing and joking about other patients with his staff within earshot of the waiting room. His take it or leave it attitude completely alienated my spouse and me after each of us had one visit with him. We immediately changed providers.

The boy has a lot to learn about being a man

Posted on May 31st, 2017

It took ALL of the willpower I could summon to keep from punching his face in. He is so obviously in the wrong business. I wouldn't let him around anything more important than a houseplant. The guy has never had to pay for his arrogance, like most grown men do. IF YOU RESPECT YOURSELF, DO NOT GET ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LITTLE PUNK.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Patients BEWARE! While Dr. Yim's technical skills are good, his communication and interpersonal skills are terrible. He is rude, condescending, and disrespectful to his patients. I doubt that he enjoys his chosen profession and I hope he finds something more to his liking. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone . . ,

Doesn't live up to his reputation

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Dr. Yim is overloaded. He doesn't have sufficient time to accurately diagnose problems and frequently refers patient out rather than spend time diagnosing. Scheduling an appointment can be a challenge. Frequently, no one answers the telephone. Rather, you go to voice mail and wait for someone to return your call.

Dr. Yim

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Yim as my primary care doctor. I've been going to him for years now and I'm continually impressed with his knowledge of medicine, eagerness to help, and patience to listen. I've been in his office countless times with a full waiting room, and Dr. Yim speaks with me as if I'm his only patient for the day, each and every time. I've never felt like he was in a rush, and he is extremely personable. Dr. Yim is awesome!

Dr. YIm

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I agree with latest comment in that office does not respond to phone calls. I have left three messages to try and get test results.

Very Poor Response Processes.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Very difficult to talk to a person whether making an appointment or trying to get a response on an order. Their 24 hour response is completely false and they are very poor about returning phone calls. Dr. Yim is good - it's just his staff that are completely inadequate in their people skills and responsiveness.

Dr. Yim Has Changed

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Yim used to spend time with us on our visits and listen to our concerns. Now he rushes through appointments and his staff will not even return our phone calls.

worst experience of my life

Posted on August 29th, 2015

do not visit this Dr. he is arrogant and rude to a critical point that may end up causing you and your health a great detriment

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Yim for several years. He is an excellent doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Yim is fantastic! He takes his time and has a very caring bedside manner. Also, he is always able to get my son in the same day I call.

Satisfied Patient

Posted on September 8th, 2013

Dr. Yim is an excellent family physician. On more than one occasion he treated me in his office as an add-on patient (emergency status) and was extremely polite. One strong characteristic of Dr. Yim is he is a good listener.