Dr. Michael Tasch Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tasch?

Hurt by this one

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Seems nice until questioned. No cover staff in office for two hour daily lunch. Poor attitude. If Medicare doesn't pay for it, Dr. Tasch has no time for it. Those are his words. Slovenly appearance, poor hygiene, unprofessional. Caused me harm. Neglectful, lazy and slow to respond. Once yelled at me in front of my family. Cold. When I persisted, I was told that my questions caused him stress and to find another doctor. Happily.

One of the best doctors I have ever gone to

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Dr. Tasch is a very down to earth, caring doctor. He spends the time needed to make sure your medical needs are met and that you're doing what he suggests to live a healthy life. I have not been the model patient and I feel bad that he may feel like sometimes I am wasting his time, but he really does care. I feel very fortunate to have him looking after my one kidney.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Tasch's for a few years. Dr Tasch is always caring and extremely proffessional. We as her family value his expertise and the fantastic medical care he has provided our mother.

Posted on September 4th, 2017