Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Tawfellos has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Michael E Tawfellos has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
This comment is in response to the above post left by an anonymous patient regarding Dr. Tawfellos. I am the Office Manager and can attest that Dr. Tawfellos WAS NOT ON DUTY on the day of your procedure. Therefore, he was unquestionably NOT the Anesthesiologist who assisted during your procedure. He was out of our office on that specific date. I have worked with Dr. Tawfellos for many years and have only witnessed him being the most caring, gentle, efficient and knowledgeable anesthesiologist. Furthermore, I have never received a complaint in reference to his bedside manner in all the years I have been working with him. If you contact our office, I would be happy to address all your complaints and concerns. At all times we strive to keep our patients comfortable and happy. Thank you.
31 Years Experience
Al Azhar Faculty Of Medicine For Men In Asyut
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Michael E Tawfellos accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael E Tawfellos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.