Dr. J Tedesco Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. J Tedesco?

Did good by me

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I have been going to Dr Tedesco for over 25 years. He delivered my two children perfectly. However, I was an unusual case in that I had natural child birth with no pain meds either time. Probably made his job too easy for him. I do find it is hard to get a person on the phone at his office and you always have to wait for them to call you back to make an appt. oh don't cancel too many appointments or they will drop you as a patient.

Would not return

Posted on January 20th, 2015

This physician was rude and inconsiderate in speaking to me regarding my medical condition. The staff left the door to my exam room open after I was gowned, there was minimal privacy during this visit. I did not and would not return to this office.

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Nice staff and nurses. Doctor told me I had symptoms that I didn't and was very ignorant. Did not want to hear my concerns or discuss options. Could not answer simple questions that I had concerning PMDD, heavy periods and cramping.

Best OB/GYN and Staff

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Tedesco and his team for over 25 years and 3 healthy deliveries. He is compassionate, caring and empathetic. Educated me about my medical options when faced with needing a hysterectomy..he is great.

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Have been seeing Dr Tedesco for over 12yrs. he is a fabulous Dr. He is all business which may lead one to think he is rude, however when seeing a gyno, I prefer his attention to be on my appt and not how the local football team did that weekend. I have had surgeries, infertility treatments and some minor female issues and I couldn't imagine having any other Dr. He's one of the best in the area.

very good doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Tedesco is a very good Dr.He is very thorough and compassionate.

Bertha

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I was referred to him from my previous GYN due to an abnoral ultrasound. He needed to do another one in his office to get a more accurate diagnosis, which was fine, but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired; what was really bothersome was that I was put in an exam room for the test, was on the table, with everything removed from the waist down; I had covered myself with a sheet waiting for him to start. But for some reason all these staff were in & out of my room, it was like Grand Central Station, the nurse, the receptionist, another nurse... and yet he kept on removing the sheet off of me & spreading my legs wide open while everyone's still in & out of the room - as well as other patients walking past who had full view because the door was kept open (including any husbands/boyfriends with them!) It was horrendous! I kept closing my legs & pulling the sheet up & then he'd come back in & take it off & opening them up! I was furious that he couldn't wait until everyone was out of the room & the door shut. I know he sees this everyday & is immune to it, but have enough sense to spare me some dignity... This is why I hate going to male GYN's... Otherwise, no other real issues, but I just did not feel comfortable with him. (Plus, this was a referral, yet he wanted to know if I would use him as my doctor now since he did the test-I said yes, what else would I say-but I knew I would not go back-ever.) I was able to find a great female GYN shortly after & have stuck with her.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Rude staff, incompetent office manager

Rude, Waited Over 2 hrs

Posted on April 4th, 2010

Staff didn't know how to use the computer system. Dr. Tedesco was extremely rude which made an already uncomfortable, vulnerable situation worse. I would not recommend him to anyone. I waited over 2 hrs for my appt.

Posted on July 6th, 2009

I have had Dr. Tedesco for my MD for 17 years, going back to when he was affiliated with Nesbitt Memorial in Kingston, PA. I had him during my pregnancy and he was very good. He put me at ease throughout all of the bumps along the way. He was in with another MD at the time and because I delivered early, he didn't do the delivery. I moved and developed a fibroid and was so happy that he had moved to the Scranton area and immediately started going to him all over again. He respects his patients and their modesty, which is a real plus and explains everything very well. He did a very nice job with my hysterectomy, the incision was very good and I had NO problems. Tomorrow I am having destruction of abnormal cells that appeared on my pap and feel very good about it because I know he is very good and will be prompt. I would recommend him highly for anyone.

Posted on March 1st, 2017