Dr. Michael J Teplitsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Teplitsky?

Dr. Teplitsky has been my doctor since 1980. He is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring doctor. Just take the recommended vitamins and food supplements he tells you to and you'll stay out of hospitals.

Wonderful and caring doctor

I had chronic fatigue syndrome for over 10 years. I saw many doctors and tried all kinds of drugs without any help. This doctor told me about the right diet and nutritional supplements that made a bid difference in my life. I am totally cured now and I can't thank him enough. He is great, he listens to you, takes his time, there is no rushing in and out. I recommend him highly.

Doctor Michael Teplitsky

I was recommended by my friend Divyan to come to the office. He told me that the doctor has natural ways of healing problems. I was having a hard time with my Diabetes and nothing was working for me. I went to Doctor Michael Teplisky and he gave me vitamins to take. I've been doing it for a month now and I feel like I am getting better. It's the first time that I don't feel like i'm getting worse in years.I'm going back for an appointment in January.

Dr. Michael J Teplitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.