Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael Tepper
Dr. Michael Tepper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enumclaw, WA, with another office in Renton, WA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tepper is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center. Dr. Tepper has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Tepper has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Tepper has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael Tepper has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I've had several doctors throughout my life and Dr. Tepper is simply the worst physician I've seen. His staff is unprofessional in the way they speak not only to me, but to each other in front of patients. It seemed as though every time I went to se him, he was unaware of why I was there and never realy had an accurate diagnosis or answer for anything. Both my husband and I are very displeased with him and his staff. We will be switching doctors ASAP.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tepper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Saint George's University School of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Michael Tepper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Tepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enumclaw, WA.