Dr. Michael L Thom Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Thom?

Exceptional physician

Michael Thom was my doctor for 27 years. I worked in an emergency room for several years and worked with dozens of doctors. Michael is far and away the greatest exponent of the Hippocratic Oath that I have met.

Dr. Michael Thom has been my physician for about 20 years. After many, many physicians, he was the only one who brought my blood pressure under control. Through the years, he was also able to solve other medical problems that I had. I will miss his expertise greatly. I only wish him the best and would prefer him to continue to be my physician while I am still alive!!!!

Great Doctor

Mike always takes time the thoroughly answer any health issue in understandable terms. He treats me as a patient and a friend. He's always available inperson or via e-mail.

Dr. Thom is the kind of physician people hope for.

Dr. Thom is a top-shelf physician - very knowledgeable - accurate in diagnosis - great bedside manner - very considerate.

Caring and compassionate

Dr Thom goes far beyond what you would expect from a doctor. Although docs are clearly overworked, Dr Thom makes time for his patients, even if it means that he has to stay very late, on his own time to make sure his patients get the attention they need. Dr Thom has been my GP for probably around 25 years and I wouldn't trade him for anything. He has been a BIG BIG help to me over the years and I am completely grateful to have had him for my primary doctor.

Dr. Thom is a fantastic doctor. He is smart, thoughtful and warm, and extremely knowledgeable.

Dr. Michael L Thom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.