Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael G Threlkeld
Michael G Threlkeld is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
This guy visited patient in nursing home. Promised he was working on problem. He ordered ct scan within 1 day and appeared to be helping us. Results came to the facility. We never heard from him again. I made several personal call to his office and left request for sime answer Ie...yes no see ya or anything at all to let us know if we were still cared for. We got nothing. After weekswith no answer from his office or nurse we stopped. Many calls were made with no response. All the while the patient thinks someone is helping. He is less than garbage. It can happen to you. Dont ever use this clown. If i ever see thus guy out somewhere. He will miss a few teeth.
I met Dr. Stephen Threlkeld and his brother Michael, while I was sick in the hospital. I have Sickle Cell Disease and I was very scared when I was told my porta cath was infected. The "Threlkeld Brothers" both made me feel at ease and took very good care of me. They constantly made me smile during each visit and followed up and relax me before and after my surgery. i beleive the "Threlkeld Brothers" are great doctors and medicine is the feild they were born to work.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1068 Cresthaven Rd, Memphis, TN
Michael G Threlkeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.