2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Michael G Threlkeld?

looser supreme for a dr.

This guy visited patient in nursing home. Promised he was working on problem. He ordered ct scan within 1 day and appeared to be helping us. Results came to the facility. We never heard from him again. I made several personal call to his office and left request for sime answer Ie...yes no see ya or anything at all to let us know if we were still cared for. We got nothing. After weekswith no answer from his office or nurse we stopped. Many calls were made with no response. All the while the patient thinks someone is helping. He is less than garbage. It can happen to you. Dont ever use this clown. If i ever see thus guy out somewhere. He will miss a few teeth.

Good Medical Doctor

He exhibited what you want in a Doctor. I found him and his office to be professional, personal, giving good advice and service. I wish more in my profession (attorney) were as competent.

The "Threlkeld Brothers"....Born to Heal and Entertain

I met Dr. Stephen Threlkeld and his brother Michael, while I was sick in the hospital. I have Sickle Cell Disease and I was very scared when I was told my porta cath was infected. The "Threlkeld Brothers" both made me feel at ease and took very good care of me. They constantly made me smile during each visit and followed up and relax me before and after my surgery. i beleive the "Threlkeld Brothers" are great doctors and medicine is the feild they were born to work.