Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael F Tiffany
Dr. Michael F Tiffany, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chippewa Falls, WI, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tiffany is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center. Dr. Tiffany has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael F Tiffany has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael F Tiffany has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Michael F Tiffany is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
LOVE HIM! He delivered my first and super disapointed that he moved and wont be able to follow anymore of my pregnancies.
Dr. Tiffany performed a hysterectomy on me. I believe him to be an extremely skilled surgeon. He is passionate about what he does and takes pride in his work. He was a little rough around the edges in manner and was unnecessarily graphic with a description of a procedure that he was recommending against. And what I needed him to deliver on, he did beautifully.
Our daughter was determined to delivery "naturally." She was 2+ weeks overdue; baby was large, and got stuck in the birth canal with shoulder dystocia. This is a huge emergency, but he knew what to do and was able to dislodge the baby and get baby delivered with no residual after-effects. This malady can lead to cerebral palsy, brachial nerve damage and even infant mortality. I'm very thankful for his expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tiffany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Michael F Tiffany accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael F Tiffany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chippewa Falls, WI.