Dr. Michael F Tiffany Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Tiffany?

Patient at Aurora Health Care

Dr. Tiffany was my doctor through all 3 of my pregnancies. He was great! He felt like family. He genuinely cared for me and my well being.

Hatchet man made 6 years of my life a nightmare. His ego is larger than him. Does not inspect proper sterilization of his equipment. Inept bedside manner. I am LUCKY TO BE ALIVE TODAY!

LOVE HIM! He delivered my first and super disapointed that he moved and wont be able to follow anymore of my pregnancies.

Skilled Surgeon Who Delivers On What Is Important

Dr. Tiffany performed a hysterectomy on me. I believe him to be an extremely skilled surgeon. He is passionate about what he does and takes pride in his work. He was a little rough around the edges in manner and was unnecessarily graphic with a description of a procedure that he was recommending against. And what I needed him to deliver on, he did beautifully.

He saved my grandson's life

Our daughter was determined to delivery "naturally." She was 2+ weeks overdue; baby was large, and got stuck in the birth canal with shoulder dystocia. This is a huge emergency, but he knew what to do and was able to dislodge the baby and get baby delivered with no residual after-effects. This malady can lead to cerebral palsy, brachial nerve damage and even infant mortality. I'm very thankful for his expertise.

I see reviews that he was rude to a lot of people but he was very nice and respectful to me.

Malpractice during Csection

Instead of paying attention to what he was doing during the Csection with my daughter, he felt the need to discuss a recent football game with the other dr in the room. Subsequently improprely sutering up me internally during the surgery. Infection developed almost immediately and he cared less and sent me home with no regard to the increasing redness and pain. Less than a week later I was in the emergency room with my staples very infected and my wound almost completely open and looking very bad. Ended up having to have an in home nurse come and change my bandages for 6 weeks, visit a wound specialist for 3 months and wear a infection sucking machine attached to my wound for most of that time 24 hours a day. It was almost three months before I could truly try to return to some normal life and pickup and play with my baby. By this time I had virtually missed that first three months which can never be replaced. Never went back to him EVER!

MISS DR. TIFFANY

I THINK HE WAS THE BEST OB/GYN DOCTOR IN WISCONSIN..... TO BAD HE LEFT,NOW I HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!

Dr. Tiffany is the dr. every body should have. I got him on my 3rd child, wish I known him before. I am expecting the 4th child but moved to 2hrs away, but my huspand and I were discussing how can we have him. This is my last baby and I want him to be my Dr. But not the Anstiology I had that is different.

Dr. Tiffany delivered our first child and made the entire pregnancy and delivery a great experience. He even came in on his day off to deliver her. He is very genuine and kind. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Amazing doctor and individual. Really cares about the patient and isn'tt about the money. He has been my doctor for 10 years and helped me so much! There is no better OB out there !!

Wonderful doctor. Very caring and really listens to you.

Dr. Michael F Tiffany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chippewa Falls, WI.