Dr. Michael Tindel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tindel?

Posted on May 9th, 2016

The best Diagnostician in South Florida.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Excellent diagnostician

Dr Michael Tindel

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Dr tindel was my dr when i was diagnosed with a serious chronic liver disease. He seemed to be knowledgeable at first but when i asked him about certain symptoms i was experiencing he gave me bizarre answers. He also took me off of medication that were detriment to my health. When i went to cancel my appointment and get my medical records he had switched me to a FP Dr. I have a very serious condition and need a specialist. I would have to go sometimes almost two weeks without my mrds because he and his staff would not return calls at all. I have since switched Dr and have been put back on all meds and he has rerun all test plus more. Dr tindel wants you to believe he is this great healer but dont fall for it there is a reason why he has been in so many different practice in different states. Be sure and get a second opinion

Stay clear

Posted on March 1st, 2014

IN short- careless, superfluous, I-do-not-care Doctor. Looks like he left the same impression in New York.

Posted on February 28th, 2014

How refreshing to have a physician that genuinely cared about my mother. Dr Tindel asked so many questions about her history and made an accurate assessment that all of her medicines were not necessary. He was very nice and very bright. THANK YOU Dr Tindel

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Finest doctor i HAVE EVER MET

good diagnostician

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I thought he was a caring Dr. a good diagnostician . Problem is he left the practice and no one can tell me where he went.

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Best Doctor I've ever met. Sorry to see him leaving the clinic

Posted on September 6th, 2010

absolultely wonderful phyiscian. I have had crohn's ds. for 8 years. Doctor Tindel placed me on a new medication called entecort with fewer side effects than my old medications and for the first time in years I am able to live my life and leave my home without having to run to the bathrom.

I hate what you did to us!!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Dr. Michael Tindel,This title should be stripped from you and they should never ever let you pratice Medicine in any State. What Doctor leaves all of his patients with out notification, relocating to Las Vegas and screw us. We have not been able to retrieve our Medical Records so that the New Doctor could follow up on us. You are a horrible person to do this to people who had so much faith in you, including me. If anyone reading this knows where we can get our hands on our medical reoords from this non-professional doctor, please send out a SOS immediately. I'm looking for you, to sue the pants off you. Creep!!!

Doctor tindel

Posted on August 26th, 2009

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2009

I felt that he was not open to hear what I as the patient knew of my body and its reactions. I felt like because I was not a doctor I don't know what my body is doing even though I researched frequently my symptoms that put me in the hospital. All symtoms linked to what I know I have celiacs disease and Dr. Tindel was pushing Lupus. When I consulted with a pulmonary specialist and a rhuemetologist both agreed that I do not have Lupus or RA.