Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael V Tirmonia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael V Tirmonia has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael V Tirmonia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
He discharges patients from his practice at their most vulnerable time,while recovering from a serious illness. He also has been observed by several people scold a patient while the patient is hospitalized and recovering from a serious medical issue. He did so in the presence of others,and total strangers and talked about all the person's medical issues. He violated HIPA Law. Not only has he but his staff has also been disrespectful and condescending to people of a certain race. Dr Tirmonia is a phony, unethical and retaliates if you disagree with him or his staff. His staff charging patients for a co-pay they didn't have then lie about it.
I picked Dr. Tirmonia as my physician because I know he rounds on his in-patients at 7a.m. and because nurses greatly respect him. I had an irritation under my arm that was a raised bump and was concerned because breast cancer runs in my family. Dr. Tirmonia assured me that it was nothing to worry about and even retrieved a textbook to show me what it was, the characteristics and why it occurred. He answered all my questions and took the time to make certain that I was comfortable with his treatment method. I later saw him for terrible migraines. I had kept a diary for when/where they occurred, and he was able to eliminate every trigger much faster. He knew I was a night shift RN and asked "how much sleep are you getting?" Bingo. Cause found. I also like that he always returns phone calls the same day/evening. I have recommended him many times to people looking for a new doctor, and I hope that he never retires!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Michael V Tirmonia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael Tirmonia Do Inc, 1330 Mercy Dr NW Ste 324, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael V Tirmonia in this video.
Dr. Michael V Tirmonia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.