Dr. Michael Tivnon Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tivnon?

Disenchanted

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I timed my three short visits with my cell phone-all five minutes or less. Dr. Tivnon did all the talking and did not answers all my questions when he walks out and says "speak to Susie..." his assistant. He is arrogant and dismissive. I don't recommend him and questions his conclusions.

Avoid like the plague

Posted on November 5th, 2015

After asking Tivnon to please lower his voice, he yelled no and told us to leave. ONLY accepts cash copays. Arrogant, pompous, money hungry jerk.

Unprofessional/ Vulgar behavior

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Doctor yelled and cussed in front of my children (ages 13,5,2) because I asked for my daughter's MRI report and inquired about her pain. Daughter has pain with fracture in foot, doctor declares no cast needed and referred to PT??!!! Staff and Doctor refused to give medical records! Don't waste your time, doctor completely disregarding our concerns and staff ignored the terrible behavior of the doctor when I made a complaint for his cussing in front of my kids!

Worthless

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Had a arthroscopy surgery on my knee with him in 2011 and did not turn out well. I have been in pain management for 3 years and things arent any better yet. Tivnon is too old now & acts like you r your own problem. Blah.

Best Ortho Dr.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Tivnon is excellent

I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

He is very rude and does not listen to you!

NEVER PUT YOUR HEALTH IN HIS HANDS!

Posted on October 21st, 2013

He has a GOD complex.If you questions options other than surgery he is furious.Refused on two occasions to respond to calls after surgery.GET A 2ND OPINION before allowing this man to perform surgery! He failed to advise limitations after surgery OR possible alternatives to ISOLATE actual source of pain. He is unbelievable in his attitude treatment. I pray ONE person reads this and is wise enough to find someone who is willing to explain ALL details,future limitations and LISTENS to a patient.

Horrible Experience

Posted on September 15th, 2013

He may once have been good but always had filthy language & poor bedside manner. Claims phys.therapy after hip replacement not necessary but his phys. asst. stated therapy always required. Refuses to listen,has rude condescending attitude and my pain is WORSE after surgery. I hope anyone considering consultation@his office will go elsewhere or get second opinion.

bedside manner

Posted on August 16th, 2013

although he may be a good doctor, he is also very rude and unforthcoming with any info about your diagnosis. On the advice of a nurse I asked the doctor pre-surgery about pain meds for post surgery. He took the attitude that I was a druggie and in a very loud voice said "This is what you're getting and that's all your getting! What kind of narcotics are you taking!?" I'm an older woman who doesn't even like taking an aspirin and was highly insulted with his attitude. He didn't stop in to see me or speak with me how the surgery went so I guess I will assume everything is okay. Very rude and unfeeling man. He needs to remember that although he may do surgery everyday, to his patients (at least this one) it is a very scary prospect and deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

We have not yet seen Dr Tivnon, waiting for insurance approval. Our GP recommended him. Dr T fixed GP's broken leg. GP has referred several family members as well. All very happy with outcome.

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

My knee is better than it has been in years. Thank Dr. T.

Posted on May 4th, 2017