Dr. Michael B Tom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael B Tom?

Dr. Michael Tom has been my ENT physician for the last 10 years, and he is the best doctor I have ever been treated by. He is highly competent and skilled, yet gentle when he needs to do a procedure. He takes the time to listen and responds to my medical questions both verbally and with written information. I would most highly recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT physician.

Dr. Tom is everything I look for in a doctor. Knowledgeable, skilled, patient, and caring. He listens to everything I have to say and he takes the time to address my concerns and answer all my questions. His bedside manner is amazing. I've been a patient of his for years and I highly recommend him.

Wonderful Doctor and person

My husband visited Dr Tom , he was compassionate, helpful and very considerate. He was able to recommend a wonderful surgeon. Although, Dr Tom did not treat my husband, he did call me to find out how he was doing a few weeks later. I do believe Dr Tom is someone I would recommend to my family and friends without question.

Dr. Tom's knowledge, caring, professionalism and his ability to listen to his patient's needs have not changed through the years! Very pleased with his care!

Great Doctor

Dr.Tom is a kind,gentle attentive doctor..great bedside manor

Dr. Michael B Tom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.