Dr. Michael J Tomcik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Tomcik?

long term patient

Dr Tomcik and staff are great. He spends a lot of time with you and is very personable. He has put me on the right programs to address severe sun damaged skin. Would highly recommend him

VERY great dermatologist! Very friendly and is very to the point. Very nice and great service! And great photography by him! He was very professional!

My skin has never looked better. I love all the treatments I have gotten and I love his line of skin care products, and a fraction of the cost of department store products and they work so much better .

Dr. Tomcik is the " BEST" dermatologist in the Bay Area and Tri-Valley area. I would take my mother to see him and would feel that she is in good hands. I have been a patient for over 5 years and I have always had an excellent experience with the GREAT results. Also, the staff is very friendly and will make you feel as if you are a special guest in their home vs. a dull doctors office. The art work is exquisite and relaxing. I am a happy patient and would recommend Dr. Tomcik to anyone who is looking for an honest and talented physician that can treat all skin types of all nationalities.

tran

Manager

I would highly recommend Dr. Michael Tomcik. I recently had a procedure preformed and he was very thorough in explaining all steps of the procedure and what was to be expected afterwards. He is very professional but very, very easy to talk to. I was so happy with the outcome! I am glad to say that I will be a returning patient.

Dr. Michael J Tomcik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.