3.0

Visits

Punctual and courteous and diagnose was correct

In a rush

I swear on everything my appointment didn’t last over 5 min !! and it was me asking questions not him asking me about my health issues, I was complaining about my hair bc it’s getting thinner then he wrote down a propecia in a blink of an eye and thats it, When i got back home i did my research and i found out that Propecia has a lot of bad side effects and he didn’t mention any of them to me!!

In a hurry, did not ask any details, health problems , medicine using & taking nothing, yes hydro cortisone for everything easy tratment

The worst dermatologist I have ever experienced. Will not listen to your concerns and disregards your opinions on your diagnosis. Is very quick to write a prescription to get a pharmaceutical check. I was diagnosed in a second without him even getting close to my face nor would he even touch my skin. I was prescribed a topical cream for my face which I found out later on my own research that shouldn't be used on your face! I looked like I got sunburnt and was in so much pain. Do yourself a favor and get a female dermatologist ladies if you want a doctor that listens to you.

Dr. Michael A Tomeo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.