Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael T Tooke has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael T Tooke has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 22
When having problems with the Federal Govt, Dr. Tooke went above and beyond the required patient assistance, to prepare a correct report based on diagnostic evidence supporting my case and providing a truthful report to my lawyers and the U.S. Court of Appeals such that a fair and legal ruling could be made in court for the US. Government. His assessment of my condition could then be understood and ruled on properly in federal court. A caring and professional individual I felt honored to have met and fully explained my physical condition.
I found Dr. Tooke to be the finest surgeon I have known. In 1996 after 2 failed laminectomies, he instead fused L5Si, and put me back on the golf course for 17 years until other parts of my back fell apart and I needed other surgeries. He consulted on those also being we were in two different parts of the U>S. His bedside manner was far above most surgeons, known more for their hands than their social skills with patients.
While Dr. Tooke took time out of his busy schedule to come in and "diagnose" my problem, in my opinion, he did not spend enough time with me and explain the condition and what could be done about it. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and left knowing basically what I knew before the visit. He may want to think about retiring especially since I had to see the PA when my appt was with him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
Queens University Faculty Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1972
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Orthopedic Specialists, 1130 N Church St Ste 100, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Michael T Tooke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.