Dr. Michael T Tooke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael T Tooke?

A caring physician

When having problems with the Federal Govt, Dr. Tooke went above and beyond the required patient assistance, to prepare a correct report based on diagnostic evidence supporting my case and providing a truthful report to my lawyers and the U.S. Court of Appeals such that a fair and legal ruling could be made in court for the US. Government. His assessment of my condition could then be understood and ruled on properly in federal court. A caring and professional individual I felt honored to have met and fully explained my physical condition.

Psychologist and Dr. Tooke surgical patient

I found Dr. Tooke to be the finest surgeon I have known. In 1996 after 2 failed laminectomies, he instead fused L5Si, and put me back on the golf course for 17 years until other parts of my back fell apart and I needed other surgeries. He consulted on those also being we were in two different parts of the U>S. His bedside manner was far above most surgeons, known more for their hands than their social skills with patients.

Should retire

While Dr. Tooke took time out of his busy schedule to come in and "diagnose" my problem, in my opinion, he did not spend enough time with me and explain the condition and what could be done about it. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and left knowing basically what I knew before the visit. He may want to think about retiring especially since I had to see the PA when my appt was with him.