Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Towbin
Dr. Michael A Towbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kirkland, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Towbin is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and Swedish/Edmonds. Dr. Towbin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Towbin has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael A Towbin has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Michael A Towbin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Towbin is a kind, compassionate man who answered all my questions and provided in depth information regarding my condition and the surgical intervention needed. He is an excellent surgeon. All expectations were met and exceeded. He provided follow up after my surgery to ensure that all healed as expected and to offer further support if needed. He worked well with my medical team who all hold him in the highest regards, both as a surgeon and a person.
Front desk staff was okay.. not nice, not mean. The woman who takes you to the room... VERY RUDE. Has an "I'm better than you" attitude. Ask a simple question, not a stupid one... she snapped at me and walked off leaving me standing there; I asked the front desk if I was to follow her, they just shrugged their shoulders. So unprofessional!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Towbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Towbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEvergreen Surgical Clinic, 12333 NE 130th Ln Ste 420, Kirkland, WA
Dr. Michael A Towbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.