Dr. Michael Tracy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Tracy?

Reverse Shoulder Replacement

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Tracy, performed my shoulder replacement. I am now five month post opt pain free and with very good range of motion. I would recommend Dr. Tracy. Good care and very professional.

Arrogant doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I did not enjoy my visit with him. I came with a elbow fracture, which yes was small but it caused me a significant amount of pain. He asked me to rate my pain on a scale of 1-10 and I said 8. He then laughed at me and said he's seen people that have been run over by trains before and that's a 10 and to re-rate my pain. What doctor does that?? Made me feel like an absolute idiot for even seeking help. People have different pain tolerances. That's why I hate rating my pain. He then basically said I'm fine and to follow up with the PA in 4 weeks and walked out. Clearly didn't care about me at all. Luckily his PA was super sweet and knowledgable but really you're not going to ever see me again even though I have a break in my elbow? I don't know why people review him highly on here. This isn't my only bad experience at this office either. I broke my ankle another time and the doctor (another one) had no idea how to treat it that it never healed and I had to have an operation done elsewhere. Worst place ever.

Could not ask for a better shoulder surgeon! (He's the best!)

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Tracy repaired my shoulder! He's the best around! I would recommend him to anyone, he has my full trust.

Arrogant

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr. Tracy was very arrogant and did very little to actually help me. Had a elbow fracture and he told me I was exaggerating my pain. After the visit, he never followed up with me he just had his PA do the work. Overall, not a great experience.

Not very helpful

Posted on March 30th, 2014

For the amount of time I waited in the office, Dr. Tracy spent probably less than 5 minutes with me and was not very helpful at all. He really did not seem to care and lacks a bedside manner. I am sure he is very knowledgable but he could spend more time with his patients and listen more instead of rushing them out the door..

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Tracy was confident in the office when discussing my complex shoulder problems (a poor total shoulder replacement done elsewhere) and was competent in the OR. His accurate diagnosis, attention to detail and time spent preparing for all possible surgical outcomes provided me with a result far beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Tracy for any complex shoulder issue that you might be experiencing!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Dr. Tracy was efficient; the diagnosis was pretty evident; my left baby toe was at a right angle to its brothers. After an xray to confirm the extent of the break, he offered a local anesthetic before putting the toe back where it belonged. Not wanting unnecessary treatment, I asked what would happen without the anesthetic and he confidently answered, "that would be my choice". One "ouchy" moment, and it was done. A follow up visit several weeks later confirmed that all was well. The facility is clean and attractive ; the support staff able and considerate; and Dr. Tracy , a fine orthopedic doctor (in addition to being cute !!)

Posted on February 4th, 2013

Dr. Tracey was exceptional in every way I would recommend him to anyone who needs shoulder surgery

SEE SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

I could have seen a trained monkey for all the help this doctor was - all he did was refer me to someone else and would not even try to help my condition. If you want a good shoulder ortho do not see this man!!!!!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2017